Peugeot RCZ Side

Style and substance with Peugeot’s RCZ

When Crawley Down Group offered me the opportunity to drive any of their cars I knew exactly what car I wanted to get my hands on…. The Peugeot RCZ!

The RCZ is an immediate head turner, with a similar body shape to the Audi TT it sure has the looks to rival other similar sports cars in the market. I was driving the GT 2.0 HDi model along with additional extras of the 19 inch wheels, Xeon headlights and black arches. With a white body and contoured shape it was extremely striking.

Inside the car it is remarkably spacious – in the front at least. As with most sports coupes it would really only hold 2 smaller people in the back. The interior is leather which comes as standard and looks very slick. As soon as I got in I loved the feeling of the sports seats and they were surprisingly comfortable.

Driving along the A roads I didn’t notice the 2.0 litre engine or 163 BHP but let loose on a dual carriage way or motorway and the RCZ showed me what it was made of, and that was without the use of the sixth gear!

I’m used to driving fairly modest cars, so I was concerned about parking a car the size of the RCZ. I needn’t had worried as it comes fully equipped with front and rear parking sensors which made it effortless to park – even easier than my current smaller car! It even beeps to alert you that it’s in reverse gear, in the unlikely event that you put it in reverse by accident (not that I would do a thing like that!).

It was very difficult to give this car back, and I am seriously considering this as my next purchase due to its value for money against its comparable opponents at around £10k cheaper.

Leah Loves…

• Sassy sports exterior
  • The speed and acceleration
  • Parking sensors

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *