blog_5

Peugeot 208 Review

My initial impression of the Peugeot 208 was that it looked stylish – it has a streamlined shape which gives it an almost sporty appearance and I was keen to test drive it.

The first thing I noticed when sitting in the car was that I felt high up, which meant that I had a good view of the road and didn’t feel vulnerable when driving.  The speedometer was viewed above the steering wheel, rather than through it which was different to most cars I have driven before.  As well as the speedometer, there was a digital display which showed the speed the car was travelling and when to change gear – this was a nice feature of the car and came in handy.

I was surprised to learn that the car had a 1 litre engine, as it felt like it had a lot more power than that- it was a speedy little car and the light steering made it easy to drive. I was also impressed by many of the features that the car had to offer. At the top of the fascia there was a touch screen infotainment system, which had different functions like the radio and travel reports. This really adds a modern and funky touch to the car. The steering wheel had buttons to control the radio volume and I was also surprised to find the car had cruise control!

The front seats were spacious and the windscreen seemed large, giving a good view of the road. The gear changing wasn’t as smooth as some cars I have driven, however I quickly adapted to this and I found that overall the car was good to drive. The up-to-date features were a nice surprise and I found the Peugeot 208 to be a solid car that I felt safe in.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *