Author Archives: tahirliaqat

SEAT Mii Front Side

SEAT Mii Review

Writing a car review is not one of my usual hobbies, but here I am writing a review for a car which seems very basic to me-it has no modern gadgets and appears rather small. Whilst my first impression of the SEAT Mii is that it is rather basic, as I begin to think about the different features of the car, I can understand why this is one of the most popular cars in the UK.

Good first car

Firstly, I found that in general the SEAT Mii has very smart features for younger first-time buyers or city individuals on a budget. Since the majority of new drivers are nervous when they first begin driving, and particularly find the prospect of parking a large car daunting, the SEAT Mii is the best option due to its small size which makes it easier to park in most places.

Running costs

Something that stood out for me when driving the SEAT Mii, was that its petrol engine can return in the region of 55-65mpg, making it one of the most economical cars to drive when it comes to fuel consumption. This was especially noticeable when driving it in and around town, and remains true for any model of Mii. I also noticed that insurance payments and road tax are very small, with the Eco-motive model producing less than100g/km of CO2, placing it in the tax-free Group A.

Space

Whilst the Mii is a noticeably small car, I found that there was comfortable space for four adults which proved suitable for short trips. Once inside the Mii, I was surprised at the amount of space available, proving its size to be deceiving.